- suffering from decay；morally, socially, or politically corrupt
- to an extreme degree; very much
- 1. suffering from decay rotten eggs the supporting beams were rotten 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ morally, socially, or politically corrupt he believed that the whole art business was rotten 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ very bad she was a rotten cook 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ extremely unpleasant it's rotten for you having to cope on your own 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ unwell she tried to tell me she felt rotten 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. informal to an extreme degree; very much your mother said that I spoiled you rotten
last one in is a rotten egg 小孩子喜歡說的一句話 意思是 最後一個到的是臭雞蛋 說完每一個都會拚命衝過去(還頗幼稚的= =小孩啊~) ========== 你問題跟內容有啥關連= =??
...talk. （阿拉伯的外交官對 以色列總理建議下一輪和談的誠意表示懷疑。） 2. Rotten apple ＝ 害群之馬。英文有一句成語 " a rotten apple spoils the barrel...
被笑倒是不至於，頂多讓人家知道你不是很會說英文而已 像你說的那些省略讀音的不只是ｔ而已唷，ｄ也會出現這種情形 通常以後面接字母 en 或 on的情形為多 我舉幾個例子你大概就知道了 forgotten 要唸成 "for-ga-n" hidden 要唸成 "hi-n"...