- causing great public interest and excitement；presenting information in a way that is intended to provoke public interest and excitement, at the expense of accuracy
- 1. causing great public interest and excitement a sensational murder trial 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ presenting information in a way that is intended to provoke public interest and excitement, at the expense of accuracy cheap sensational periodicals 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. informal very good indeed; very impressive or attractive you look sensational a sensational view 同義詞 反義詞
- (of an event, a person, or a piece of information) causing great public interest and excitement: a sensational murder trial
Oxford American Dictionary
Sensational News Which Impresses Me a Lot 網路上可以...
... to those not familiar with mining, the underground setting is sensational. It is cold, damp and dark, but very beautiful 即使是對那些不熟悉採礦...
... 是大陸 across continents 從一個大陸到另一個大陸 Sensational feel across continents. 字面意思是：轟動之感穿越各大陸。 翻譯為：全...