- the external form, contours, or outline of someone or something；a person or thing that is difficult to see and identify clearly
- give a particular shape or form to；make (something) fit the form of something else
noun: shape, plural noun: shapes
- 1. the external form, contours, or outline of someone or something she liked the shape of his nose houseplants come in all shapes and sizes 同義詞
- ▪ a person or thing that is difficult to see and identify clearly he saw a shape through the mist
- ▪ a specific form or guise assumed by someone or something a fiend in human shape 同義詞
- 2. a geometric figure such as a square, triangle, or rectangle.
- ▪ a piece of material, paper, etc., made or cut in a particular form stick paper shapes on for the puppet's eyes and nose
- 3. the correct or original form or contours of something her skirt had lost its shape long ago
- ▪ definite or orderly arrangement check that your structure will give shape to your essay
- 4. the specified condition or state of someone or something most economists think the economy is in good shape he was in no shape to drive 同義詞
- ▪ the distinctive nature or qualities of something the future shape and direction of the country
- 1. give a particular shape or form to most caves are shaped by the flow of water through limestone shape the dough into two-inch balls 同義詞
- ▪ make (something) fit the form of something else suits have been shaped to fit so snugly that no curve is undefined 同義詞
- ▪ determine the nature of; have a great influence on his childhood was shaped by a loving relationship with his elder brother 同義詞
- ▪ develop in a particular way; progress the yacht was shaping well in trials
- ▪ form or produce (a sound or words).
SHAPE n. The characteristic surface configuration of a thing; an outline or contour. ...body; the figure. A definite distinctive form: “The bomb gave the shape of life, outer and inner, an irreversible charge; a sense of fatefulness would now lie on all...
oddly-shaped 是什麼意思?oddly-shaped 中文的意思是"形狀很奇怪"或者"奇異形狀的..."odd 的意思可以是奇異, 不平凡, 不同, 奇怪, 詭異, 而 shaped 是形狀.e.g. Steven has an oddly-shaped garden史蒂芬的花園...
1) What is the shape of the doors? 或 2) What are the shapes of the...