- a vessel larger than a boat for transporting people or goods by sea.；a sailing vessel with a bowsprit and three or more square-rigged masts.
- transport (goods or people) on a ship；send by some other means of transport or by mail
verb: ship, 3rd person present: ships, gerund or present participle: shipping, past tense: shipped, past participle: shipped
- 1. a vessel larger than a boat for transporting people or goods by sea.
- 2. a sailing vessel with a bowsprit and three or more square-rigged masts.
- 3. any boat, especially a racing boat.
- 4. a spaceship.
- 5. an aircraft.
- 1. transport (goods or people) on a ship:
the wounded soldiers were shipped home
- 2. send by some other means of transport or by mail:
the freight would be shipped by rail
spare parts were quickly shipped out
- 3. (of a product) be made available for purchase:
the cellular phone is expected to ship at about $500 sometime this summer
- 4. (of a naval force) go to sea from a home port:
Bob got sick a week before we shipped out
- 5. embark on a ship:
people wishing to get from London to New York ship at Liverpool
- 6. (of a sailor) serve on a ship:
Jack, you shipped with the Admiral once, didn't you?
- 7. (of a boat) take in (water) over the side.
- 8. take (oars) from the oarlocks and lay them inside a boat.
- 9. fix (something such as a rudder or mast) in its place on a ship.
ship：船, 艦(n) vessel：船、艦(n)我查了奇摩字典，ship的同義詞並沒有「vessel」；但vessel卻有「ship」的同義詞...不只是能橫越水面. 現在還能超越太空. 所以vessel不只限於ship. 飛機也是一種vessel, 所有的飛機都是從左邊登機, 這...
ship-to-control and ship-to-spec 1. 求解釋和用法：產品由不同部門或公司生產，需針對製〈流〉程或規格有所掌控 製〈流〉程：ship-to-control規格：ship-to-spec 2. Ship代表的意義?運送 3. ship-to-control此處to是介詞...
A Shipping Hold Notice will be completed by...停止發貨或是停止生產 也亦有暫存的意思 依據本文,我會將Shipping Hold Notice翻成發貨停止通知 Shipping...