- a vessel larger than a boat for transporting people or goods by sea.；a sailing vessel with a bowsprit and three or more square-rigged masts.
- transport (goods or people) on a ship；send by some other means of transport or by mail
verb: ship, 3rd person present: ships, gerund or present participle: shipping, past tense: shipped, past participle: shipped
- 1. a vessel larger than a boat for transporting people or goods by sea.
- ▪ a sailing vessel with a bowsprit and three or more square-rigged masts.
- ▪ any boat, especially a racing boat.
- ▪ a spaceship.
- ▪ an aircraft.
- 1. transport (goods or people) on a ship the wounded soldiers were shipped home
- ▪ send by some other means of transport or by mail the freight would be shipped by rail spare parts were quickly shipped out
- ▪ (of a product) be made available for purchase the cellular phone is expected to ship at about $500 sometime this summer
- ▪ (of a naval force) go to sea from a home port Bob got sick a week before we shipped out
- ▪ dated embark on a ship people wishing to get from London to New York ship at Liverpool
- ▪ (of a sailor) serve on a ship Jack, you shipped with the Admiral once, didn't you?
- 2. (of a boat) take in (water) over the side.
- 3. take (oars) from the oarlocks and lay them inside a boat.
- ▪ fix (something such as a rudder or mast) in its place on a ship.
ship：船, 艦(n) vessel：船、艦(n)我查了奇摩字典，ship的同義詞並沒有「vessel」；但vessel卻有「ship」的同義詞...不只是能橫越水面. 現在還能超越太空. 所以vessel不只限於ship. 飛機也是一種vessel, 所有的飛機都是從左邊登機, 這...
ship-to-control and ship-to-spec 1. 求解釋和用法：產品由不同部門或公司生產，需針對製〈流〉程或規格有所掌控 製〈流〉程：ship-to-control規格：ship-to-spec 2. Ship代表的意義?運送 3. ship-to-control此處to是介詞...
Ship visits 跟No. of ships的差別試問各位大大 Ship visits 跟No. of ships 的分別 ship visits = 船x造訪數目 如果同一粒船來泊三次 那麼它會被算3次 所以...