- 不久，很快地 It will soon be Christmas. 耶誕節很快就要到了。
- 不久 the book will be published soon 這本書即將出版 I'll soon be ready 我馬上就好
- 一...就... He had no sooner/No sooner had he arrived than he was asked to leave again. 他剛到就被支走了。
- 遲早 He would, sooner or later, involve her in serious trouble. 他遲早會使她陷入嚴重的困境。 You should tell her, because she'll find out sooner or later. 你還是告訴她吧, 因為她遲早會發覺的。
1.as soon as的用法 是 S+V+conj+S+V 哪個動作是先發生的? as soon as的用法 是 “as soon as”+S1+...一起吃午餐。e.g.He will come here as soon as he finishes his work. 工作...
1. "sooner than later"到底是甚麼意思啊? 早些而不要晚些 用than的片語, 可...之類或比較級用語. 寫出完整句子就知道意思了, 例如: I would rather do it sooner than later. 我寧可早點做, 而不要拖拖拉拉. (例如開刀) 2. "...
可是沒有I'll be very soon back? 有的： I'll be soon back (is good English) ...no kisses, OK?) The oracle and his answers will soon come. (good English) all tyranny will soon fall amid the ... 2012-10-20 09:23...