過去式：stressed 過去分詞：stressed 現在分詞：stressing
- 1. 精神壓力 to be under/suffer from stress 在壓力下／有精神壓力 emotional/mental/nervous stress 感情負擔／思想負擔／精神壓力
- 2. 緊張 we needed time to rest and relax after the stresses of the journey 經歷了旅途的緊張勞累，我們需要時間休息和放鬆 the stresses and strains of modern life 現代生活的緊張和壓力
- 3. 壓力 to put or impose stress on sth. 給某物加壓 to be under stress 受到應力
- 4. 強調 she lays or puts or places stress on punctuality 她非常注重守時 a great deal of stress has been laid on this fact 這個事實已經得到了極大重視
- 5. 重音 to put or place the stress on sth. 把重音放在某音節上 in ‘strategic’ the stress falls on the second syllable “strategic”一詞的重音在第二個音節上
- 1. 強調 to stress the importance of sth. 強調某事物的重要性 it must be stressed that this disease is very rare 必須著重指出，這種病很罕見
- 2. 重讀 the final syllable is stressed 最後一個音節要重讀
- 3. 施壓於 this type of workout stresses the knee joints 這種鍛煉增加膝關節的壓力
- 4. 使焦慮不安 driving in cities really stresses me 在市內開車讓我非常緊張
- 1. 擔心 stop stressing about your exams 別再擔心考試了
1. pressure or tension exerted on a material object
2. a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or demanding circumstances
3. particular emphasis or importance
4. emphasis given to a particular syllable or word in speech, typically through a combination of relatively greater loudness, higher pitch, and longer duration
5. give particular emphasis or importance to (a point, statement, or idea) made in speech or writing
6. give emphasis to (a syllable or word) when pronouncing it
7. cause mental or emotional strain or tension in
「1. a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or demanding circumstances」的反義字
「2. give particular emphasis or importance to (a point, statement, or idea) made in speech or writing」的反義字
Sentence stress Teach us how sentence stress changes the meaning of a... for emphasis.For example, I like the girl.1. If stress is on I, it emphasizes not anyone else like her.2...
Stresses usually come from something that you are having difficulty to handle or ...don’t know how to handle them correctly. I usually handle my stresses by doing something that I enjoy and will make me happy. The...
...than some stonier sites, where the vines were too "stressed". 譯文：像Rocca delle Maice 這樣黏土質地的葡萄園的收成比...