- 減弱; 變輕; 消退；回落
過去式：subsided 過去分詞：subsided 現在分詞：subsiding
- 1. 減弱; 變輕; 消退
- 2. 回落
- 3. 坍陷; 下沉
- 4. 消失
- 5. 坐下; 跪下; 躺下 to subside into a chair 坐到椅子上 to subside on to a bed/the ground 躺到床上／地上
1. become less intense, violent, or severe
2. (of water) go down to a lower or the normal level
3. (of the ground) cave in; sink
4. sink into a sitting, kneeling, or lying position
「1. become less intense, violent, or severe」的反義字
「2. (of water) go down to a lower or the normal level」的反義字
「3. sink into a sitting, kneeling, or lying position」的反義字
1 Fever , suspect r/o sepsis , r/o pneumonia , subsided 2 Non-B , Non-C , alcoholic related cirrhosis...
When the storm subsided, the ship was out of danger, and this guy asked the old lady curiously why she was not afraid at all. 希望是對的...
... can occur immediately in grade 2 and 3 sprains,and the initial intense pain subsides after a few hours only to return more intensely as the hemorrhage continues...