過去式：summoned 過去分詞：summoned 現在分詞：summoning
- 1. 召喚 to summon sb. to do sth. 召喚某人做某事 to summon sb. in 召喚某人進來
- 2. 傳喚
- 3. 召集
- 4. summon up
1. order (someone) to be present
2. authoritatively call on (someone) to be present as a defendant or witness in a law court
3. call people to attend (a meeting)
4. make an effort to produce (a particular quality or reaction) from within oneself
5. call an image to mind
I was summoned (or called upon) by the president yesterday, it was very honorable. It...很多說法囉 honorable也可以用別的字代替, 項 it was my pleasure to be summoned...
1. 祈使句~~尤其是講話時~~Summon the accused (刑事被告)!Summon the defendant...下面ㄅㄟThe defendant was arraigned/summoned. 被告被傳訊arraign(vt.)1. 【律】傳訊;提訊;控告[(+on...
召喚你與我在死亡世界的靈魂 To summon yours and my spirit in the deadly world. 或者 To summon yours...