過去式：swam 過去分詞：swum 現在分詞：swimming
- 1. 游，游泳 A horse can swim. 馬會游泳。
- 2. 浮，漂浮；滑行
- 3. 浸，泡[（+in/with）]
- 4. 充溢，充滿[（+with）] Her eyes were swimming with tears. 她淚水盈眶。
- 5. 旋轉，搖晃；眼花，暈眩 I was tired out, and my head was swimming. 我累壞了，頭發暈。
- 1. 游過；與……賽游泳 She tried to swim the English Channel. 她試圖橫渡英吉利海峽。
- 2. 使（馬等）游水
- 3. 使浮起
- 1. 游泳[S] Shall we go for a swim? 我們去游泳好嗎？
- 2. 暈眩，眼花[S]
- 3. 潮流，趨勢[the S]
I am going swimming tomorrow 和 I am going to swim tomorrow...所以你在書上看到的 I am going swimming tomorrow 其實是從 I am going to...
...小孩子都睡了。底下有很詳細的說明。Adult Swim, usually rendered [adult swim] on bumps...across the U.S. to promote the Adult Swim lineup, including handing out posters...
swim,verb, I can swim breaststroke, backstroke, and crawl. eg:-I can swim over him...-) eg:-ahead,adverb;ahead of=in advance of; eg:- My time in swimming is a second ahead of him., a more successful...