- show or explain to (someone) how to do something；give information about or instruction in (a subject or skill)
- a teacher
verb: teach, 3rd person present: teaches, gerund or present participle: teaching, past tense: taught, past participle: taught
- 1. show or explain to (someone) how to do something she taught him to read he taught me how to ride a bike 同義詞
- ▪ give information about or instruction in (a subject or skill) he came one day each week to teach painting she teaches me French 同義詞
- ▪ give such instruction professionally she teaches at the local high school
- ▪ encourage someone to accept (something) as a fact or principle the philosophy teaches self-control
- ▪ cause (someone) to learn or understand something by example or experience traveling taught me that not everyone shared my beliefs my upbringing taught me never to be disrespectful to elders
- ▪ make (someone) less inclined to do something I'll teach you to throw rocks at my windows
- 1. informal a teacher she came to say “Hi!” to her old teach
基本上, "S + teach + 間接受詞 + 直接受詞" 這個句型應該可以細分為 1. S + teach + 間接... + teach + 間接受詞 + that 子句(做直接受詞用) She has taught us (that) reading poetry is fun.(這是字典的例句) 3. S...
Teaching Grammar 教學式文法 1.Grammar is often named as...teach. Its technical language and complex rules can be intimidating. Teaching a good grammar lesson is one thing, but what if you're in the middle of a...
Yes, you can say "I teach Chinese to my friend." You can search "teach ...