- of great size, amount, or intensity；extremely good; excellent
- 1. of great size, amount, or intensity there was a terrific bang 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ informal extremely good; excellent it's been such a terrific day you look terrific 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. archaic causing terror his body presented a terrific emblem of death 同義詞
- of great size, amount, or intensity: there was a terrific bang
You're right Amy. For example: You’re beautiful and terrific, but I’m ugly and terrible. Haha
terrific 太棒了 terrible 糟糕了 awesome 太棒了 awful 真可怕 What the f*ck...
..., stunning, stupendous, super, superb, supreme, surprising, swell, terrific, tremendous, unbelievable, wondrous