- a large, densely packed crowd of people or animals
- (of a crowd) fill or be present in (a place or area)；flock or be present in great numbers
verb: throng, 3rd person present: throngs, gerund or present participle: thronging, past tense: thronged, past participle: thronged
noun: throng, plural noun: throngs
- 1. a large, densely packed crowd of people or animals he pushed his way through the throng a throng of birds
- 1. (of a crowd) fill or be present in (a place or area) a crowd thronged the station the pavements are thronged with people 同義詞
- ▪ flock or be present in great numbers tourists thronged to the picturesque village 同義詞
... can see a park ,many shops, a multitude(a cowrd /a throng)of people and many cars on my way to school. p.s a multitude(a cowrd...
... intenseve fire on hundreds of thousands of citizens thronging the streets in support of the students, who are demanding...
...chain of mountain(s) 8. a group/swarm of stars 9. of wolves 10. a pack/throng of bears 11. a colony of ants 12. a litter of puppies 13. a...