- 1. 遍及 throughout China/Europe/the world 遍及全中國／歐洲／世界 books were scattered throughout the house 屋子裡扔得到處是書
- 2. 貫穿 throughout the year 全年 throughout April 整個四月份
- 1. 到處 it is printed in italics throughout 它全部用斜體字印刷 lined/repainted throughout 全部鑲邊／粉刷一新的
- 2. 自始至終地 to stand throughout 一直站著 to be faithful throughout 堅貞不渝
1. in every part of (a place or object)
2. from beginning to end of (an event or period of time)
...災難康復過來。 though："過了/過後"/ 另一個物理性用法"穿過" throughout a weekend = 在星期六日這兩天當中的時間裏所發生的 想像"weekend"或...
比較正確的翻法是 在這整篇文章中throughout 的強調的是每一個部分,如果throughout this text指的就是在...速食是不健康且不智之舉.The only one belivable statement throughout this text was not made by the author. 這整篇...
many times throughout history emerging from his slumber to wreak havoc on the lands 有史以來,他已多次從長眠中蘇醒出現來對大地造成浩劫. 好像是在描寫火山的復活與爆發.