- with or in proximity to another person or people；so as to touch or combine
- self-confident, level-headed, or well organized
- 1. with or in proximity to another person or people together they climbed the dark stairs they stood together in the kitchen 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ so as to touch or combine she held her hands together as if she was praying mix together the soya sauce and sesame oil
- ▪ in combination; collectively taken together, these measures would significantly improve people's chances of surviving a coach crash
- 2. into companionship or close association the experience has brought us together
- ▪ (of a couple) married or in a sexual relationship they split up after ten years together
- ▪ so as to be in agreement he won the confidence of the government and the rebels, but could not bring the two sides together
- 3. at the same time they both spoke together 同義詞 反義詞
- 4. without interruption; continuously she sits for hours together in the lotus position 同義詞
- 1. informal self-confident, level-headed, or well organized she looks a very together young woman
together通常是當副詞用，在口語時，也可當形容詞用，但沒有連接詞的功能。 1. The general, together with his stall, is dining here tonight...能有自己的受詞，所以需要一個介系詞的幫忙。你可把together with分開看較清楚，即with his stall及with ...
...you-all - 代名詞，意思就有可能是要你們安靜下來聽他講話 但他不可能只說 together 一個字代表什意義 課堂上老師可能對兩個還在講話的兩個人說 – You...
『Internal carotid and middle cerebralartery aneurysms together outnumbered anterior communicating artery aneurysms』 頸內...