- lacking order or stability；worried and uneasy
- 1. lacking order or stability an unsettled childhood 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ worried and uneasy she felt edgy and unsettled 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ liable to change; unpredictable a spell of unsettled weather 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. not yet resolved one question remains unsettled 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a bill) not yet paid they charge interest on debts that remain unsettled after 30 days 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. (of an area) having no settlers or inhabitants. 同義詞 反義詞
- lacking stability: an unsettled childhood
Oxford American Dictionary
... remaining statusTo settle a matter by leaving it unsettled例句：(下面2句均可)由於沒有人追究責任歸屬，最後那件事也就不了了之！...
不安於室 的 中 翻 英 ----> Unsettle 2005-06-10 15:23:15 補充： settle down 有安居的意思.可是不安於室是心境...
... for your extensive information in the past years, and we deeply feel unsettled if it brings about any inconvenience to you. Having done a market...