- The generals plotted to upset the government. 將軍們策劃推翻政府。
- The boat will upset if a storm breaks. 如遇暴風雨，這條船會翻掉。
- an upset boat 傾覆的船
The upset of the boat caused three deaths. 翻船造成三人死亡。
- vt.使苦惱; 使生氣
- it upset him that nobody had bothered to tell him about it 誰也沒把這件事告訴他，這讓他很不高興
don’t upset yourself about it: let’s just forget it ever happened 別為這事兒難過，我們就只當它沒發生過
- his health has not been improved by all the upset at home 家中的紛亂使他的健康毫無起色
- adj.苦惱的; 生氣的
- he was upset at the news 那消息讓他心煩意亂
don’t get upset about it 別為這事難過
您好 常見upset用法 1.upset 當形容詞 有不開心 不愉悅 失望 難過之意 ex. I feel upset...upset 當動詞 就是有某東西或某事讓人感到 擔心或不快樂 ex. That movie upsets me..... 3.upset 當名詞 (1)A stomach upset--意指胃因為發炎 或...
UPSET這個字跟INTEREST的文法用法[現分，過分用法]是雷同的 UPSETTING...unhappy, anxious or annoyed<OXFORD> [adjective] an upsetting experience or event makes you feel very sad and often shocked<...
比較級: more upset Example: He is more upset than I am regarding the final result. 最高級: the most upset Examples: He is the most upset among three of us.