- 空房; 空位；空職
- 1. 空房; 空位 ‘vacancies’/‘no vacancies’ “有空房”／“客滿”
- 2. 空職 a vacancy for an accountant 會計職位空缺 to advertise a vacancy 廣告招人填補空職
- 3. 心不在焉
- 4. 茫然
- 5. 空白處
1. an unoccupied position or job
2. an available room in a hotel or other establishment providing accommodation
3. empty space
4. lack of intelligence or understanding
「1. lack of intelligence or understanding」的反義字
... wanted to book a hotel room in July but there were no vacancies. The dentist can't see you today but she has a vacancy tomorrow morning...
照文意 是取得Senior Researcher這個「職位」 所以空格要填 position
vacancy - do you have any vacancy? available - do you have a room available? reservation - i would like...