- a thing used for transporting people or goods, especially on land, such as a car, truck, or cart；a thing used to express, embody, or fulfill something
noun: vehicle, plural noun: vehicles
- 1. a thing used for transporting people or goods, especially on land, such as a car, truck, or cart the vehicle was sent skidding across the road a heavy goods vehicle 同義詞
- 2. a thing used to express, embody, or fulfill something I use paint as a vehicle for my ideas 同義詞
- ▪ a substance that facilitates the use of a drug, pigment, or other material mixed with it casein was used as a vehicle for pigments by the medieval painters
- ▪ the figurative language used in a metaphor, as distinct from the metaphor's subject.
- 3. a movie, television program, song, etc., that is intended to display the leading performer to the best advantage a vehicle for a star who was one of Hollywood's hottest properties
Vehicle is by means of mode of transportation, which transfers you from point A to point B, so bicycle is consider as a vehicle. When "motor" added to the vehicle, it moves the people...
... THE HOOD!" 2012-05-15 11:21:47 補充： 車屁股=>vehicle round?No way!never heard of that? 牛屁股=>round=> also rump ...
第一個音是正確的，但它的發音並不容易 (這個母音發音說明詳如網頁：http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/kk-study/article?mid=56&prev=57&next=55&l=f&fid=10)，聽起來好像會同時帶一些注音「ㄧ」音、一些注音「ㄝ」音。 而第二個音是所謂的懶人音，當第一個音採「弱音化」的唸法，就成了第二個音(發音說明詳如...