- walk or move in a leisurely, casual, or aimless way；move slowly away from a fixed point or place
- an act or instance of wandering
noun: wander, plural noun: wanders
verb: wander, 3rd person present: wanders, gerund or present participle: wandering, past tense: wandered, past participle: wandered
- 1. walk or move in a leisurely, casual, or aimless way he wandered aimlessly through the narrow streets 同義詞
- ▪ move slowly away from a fixed point or place please don't wander off again his attention had wandered 同義詞
- ▪ (of a road or river) wind with gentle twists and turns in a particular direction; meander. 同義詞
- ▪ move or travel slowly through or over (a place or area) she found her wandering the streets
- ▪ be unfaithful to one's spouse or regular sexual partner.
- 1. an act or instance of wandering she'd go on wanders like that in her nightgown
- walk or move in a leisurely or aimless way: I wandered through the narrow streets
- an act or instance of wandering: she'd go on wanders like that in her nightgown
...的很複雜，我試著將問題簡單化，只挑出較關鍵的詞性和意義，首先從stray和 wander下手 (以下解釋皆從Collins COBUILD Dictionary中摘錄...
"Wandering Scholars" 是十二世紀時,一些不屬於任何大學的學者. 通常他們會...
...當句子用 如人家問你你在做什麼 你就答[express myself] 表達自我之意 Wandering mind可以當作漫不經心的意思 無法獨立當句子用 但可以這樣說: I have a...