過去式：wanted 過去分詞：wanted 現在分詞：wanting
- 1. 要 I want a kilo of tomatoes 我要1公斤西紅柿 where do you want this desk? 你想把桌子擺在哪裡？
- 2. 需要 ‘gardener wanted’ “招聘花匠” what do they want with all that equipment? 他們要那麼多設備幹甚麼？
- 3. 需要…到場 the boss wants you 老闆想見你 you're wanted on the phone 有你的電話
- 4. 應捱
- 5. 緝拿 to be wanted by the police 遭到警方的通緝 to want sb. for murder/fraud 因謀殺／欺詐而緝拿某人
- 6. 應該 to want to do sth. 應該做某事 he wants to get out more often! 他應該多出去參加社交活動！
- 7. 想要 I want you so much 我非常想要你
- 8. 缺少
- 1. 缺吃少穿
- 1. 需求
- 2. 缺乏 for want of sth. 由於缺乏某物 for want of doing sth. 因為沒做某事
- 3. 貧窮 to be in want 缺衣少食 the war on want 向貧窮開戰
1. have a desire to possess or do (something); wish for
2. should or need to do something
3. (of a thing) require to be attended to in a specified way
4. a lack or deficiency of something
5. the state of being poor and in need of essentials; poverty
6. a desire for something
「1. a lack or deficiency of something」的反義字
「2. the state of being poor and in need of essentials; poverty」的反義字
...?)’ http://www.mp3lyrics.org/a/alan-jackson/where-were/ If you want to know more about him and his music, just go to my blog and ...
...大大好像沒有注意到後面的句子是before you go,用的是現在式,這跟前面的過去式wanted是衝突的,所以如果不是提問者抄錯,那就要考慮一下上下文的關係,這句話有可能...
want後面要加動詞的時候要加 to eg. want to go, want to sleep, want to jump 其他不用 eg. want a baby, want pretty clothes, want this, want that, want something.