- move in a quivering way; flicker；become weaker; falter
verb: waver, 3rd person present: wavers, gerund or present participle: wavering, past tense: wavered, past participle: wavered
- 1. move in a quivering way; flicker the flame wavered in the draught 同義詞
- 2. become weaker; falter his love for her had never wavered 同義詞
- ▪ be undecided between two opinions or courses of action she never wavered from her intention 同義詞
- shake with a quivering motion: the flame wavered in the draft
Oxford American Dictionary
你好，感覺是很有趣的故事^^ waver是動詞，搖曳的意思，lines wavered = 線條抖動，所有的線條看起來...
I am the river that wavers 我是那翻滾的河流 You are the certain bridge. 你是河上唯一的橋樑
.... Even though drenched and devastated, he didn't waver and give in, which is admirable to me. Hence his spirit will...