過去式：wearied 過去分詞：wearied 現在分詞：wearying
- 1. 疲倦的，疲勞的[（+with）] He looked a little weary. 他面露倦容。
- 2. 厭倦的，厭煩的[F][（+of/with）] She grew weary of staying home. 老待在家中，她感到厭煩了。
- 3. 使人疲倦的；使人厭煩的 It was a long, weary journey. 那是一個漫長的，令人疲憊不堪的旅程。
- 4. 乏味的，無聊的 Some programs on television have degenerated into weary repetitions of each other. 某些電視節目愈來愈糟，沉悶乏味，相互雷同。
- 1. 使疲倦 The long journey wearied us. 長途旅行使我們疲憊不堪。
- 2. 使厭煩 He wearied me to death. 他把我煩死了。
- 1. 疲倦
- 2. 厭煩 Eventually I wearied of the bureaucratic infightings. 我終於對官場的鉤心鬥角感到厭煩了。
Weary troops wait in trenches near Arras for our ...
When I am down and my soul so weary. 當我消沉的時候我的心是如此疲憊. 疑問句 So your soul is...
...confidence,good lets I have continue the strength, I was already weary must enlighten others, was weary must enlightening others...