- Their team has won the game. 他們隊贏了這場比賽。
- I won purely by chance. 我完全是僥倖贏的。
- Our team has had seven wins, two losses and one draw. 本隊七勝二負一平。
- who is winning? 現在誰佔上風？
to win at cards/chess/golf 在紙牌／國際象棋／高爾夫比賽中獲勝
- I expect to win the race 我想這次比賽我能贏
you can't win them all 魚和熊掌不能兼得
- to have a win against or over sb. (in sth.) （在某事上）贏某人
to have a win on the horses 賭馬獲勝
- the winning goal/team 制勝的一記入球／獲勝的隊
won&#039;t 是什麼意思? 2010-02-07 18:28:29 補充 won ' t you Won't = will not 不會、不、(未來式)將不...
win 贏 deal 交易 win win deal = 雙贏的交易 win-win (adj. ) 雙贏的; 雙方都獲利的 (在談判中說明雙方...
...是：If I verb(past)....., I would + verb (infinitive) 1.If i won 20,000, i would save poor people and help them improve their lives...