- 在…中獲勝；贏得; 奪取
過去式：won 過去分詞：won 現在分詞：winning
- 1. 獲勝 who is winning? 現在誰佔上風？ to win at cards/chess/golf 在紙牌／國際象棋／高爾夫比賽中獲勝
- 1. 在…中獲勝 I expect to win the race 我想這次比賽我能贏 you can't win them all 魚和熊掌不能兼得
- 2. 贏得; 奪取 the army failed to win the ridge 軍隊沒能拿下這座山脊 to win sth. from sb. 從某人處贏取某物
- 3. 獲得 we won support from all sides 我們獲得了各個方面的支持 to win sb.'s love/affection 獲得某人的愛
- 1. 勝利 to have a win against or over sb. (in sth.) （在某事上）贏某人 to have a win on the horses 賭馬獲勝
- 2. 獎金 a £30,000 win in the lottery 在樂透彩中贏得的3萬英鎊獎金
1. be successful or victorious in (a contest or conflict)
2. acquire or secure as a result of a contest, conflict, bet, or other endeavour
3. gain (a person's attention, support, or love), typically gradually or by effort
「1. be successful or victorious in (a contest or conflict)」的反義字
win 贏 deal 交易 win win deal = 雙贏的交易 win-win (adj. ) 雙贏的; 雙方都獲利的 (在談判中說明雙方...
won&#039;t 是什麼意思? 2010-02-07 18:28:29 補充 won ' t you Won't = will not 不會、不、(未來式)將不...
...是：If I verb(past)....., I would + verb (infinitive) 1.If i won 20,000, i would save poor people and help them improve their lives...