- 1. 用舊的，磨壞的 His coat was worn in several places. 他的外套破了好幾處。
- 2. 精疲力盡的，憔悴的 She was worn out after a day's walk. 走了一天，她精疲力盡。
- 穿著；戴著；佩帶著；塗抹（香水，化妝品） wear perfume(makeup, cologne) 塗抹香水（化妝品，古龍水） She was wearing a gold ring. 她戴著一個金戒指。
- 磨損；穿破；變舊；用壞 I like this shirt, but the neck has worn. 我喜歡這件襯衫，但領子已舊。
- 穿；戴；佩；使用 This jacket is for everyday wear. 這件夾克供日常穿用。
- 穿著; 戴著; 塗抹著 the old lady wore a shawl around her shoulders 那位老婦人肩上披著一條披巾 she was wearing a ribbon in her hair 她頭髮上紮著一條絲帶
- 磨破; 磨損; 腐蝕; 漸漸耗盡; 變得索然無味 to wear smooth/threadbare 磨滑／磨破 to wear thin 磨薄
- 服裝 children's wear 童裝 casual/formal/designer/maternity wear 休閒裝／正裝／名牌服裝／孕婦裝
- 令人倦怠的 to be wearing on the nerves 令人焦慮
wear 動詞變化形: wore; worn; wearing *釋義* 穿著;戴著;佩帶著;塗抹...戴眼鏡(假髮) 面露,面帶,面有...色 He was wearing a pleasant smile. 他一直面露愉快的微笑。 (將鬍鬚,頭髮)留成...
1. wear glasses ,wear red shoes , wear a skirt , wear a ring =>請問wear接名詞時啥時加 a 啥時不需加 a... wear a pants. X (should be : I wear (the) pants) I wear a pant. X (no...
Teenagers have many wear styles, but they also care about how to wear because they want to be more fashionable....Teenagers’ styles, like hip-hop, formal or casual, have different wearing. The colors of clothes like black, white or pink, are...