- 1. 還 the children were not yet in bed 孩子們還沒有上床睡覺 has he arrived yet? 他已經到了嗎？
- 2. 即刻 don’t go yet 先別走 we don’t need to start yet 我們沒有必要馬上就開始
- 3. 仍然 she may win yet, she may yet win 她仍然可能贏 you're young yet 你還年輕
- 4. 到目前為止; 到那時為止 it's the best yet 這是迄今為止最好的 it was the highest building yet constructed 這是當時建成的最高建築
- 5. 甚至 more surprising yet or yet more surprising was her reaction 她的反應甚至更加令人吃驚 the noise grew yet louder 噪音甚至變得更大
- 6. 再 prices were cut yet again 價格再一次降低 she made yet another excuse 她又找了個藉口
- 7. 不過 so strong and yet so gentle 如此強壯卻又如此溫和
- 1. 然而 it’s a small apartment, yet it’s surprisingly spacious 這是一套小公寓房，卻寬敞得出奇
1. up until the present or a specified or implied time; by now or then
2. as soon as the present or a specified or implied time
3. still; even (used to emphasize increase or repetition)
4. in spite of that; nevertheless
...疑問句)現在,已經 Has he finished the work yet? 那工作他做完了沒有? 做完了沒有,吃完了沒有 都是指...在此更適合 5. (與once,another等連用)再 I have yet another question to ask. 我還有一個問題要問。 此題,我往往...
Yet yet = as yet, even now, until now, so far, thus far, still 做為副詞意為“尚未...but，however，意義也因此不同。 The young man is not married yet. (yet於直述句，寫句中，句尾皆可) The young man is not yet ...
yet 通常後面不加完整句: My room is small yet COSY.我的房間很小,但舒適. but 通常後面加完整句: My room ...