- 1. 緊靠著
- 2. 碰著 waves crashed against the rocks 浪頭拍打著岩石 frustration made him bang his head against the wall 他懊惱得用頭撞牆
- 3. 反對; 對抗 protests against the war 反戰抗議 a warning against drug abuse 對濫用毒品的警告
- 4. 對…不利 to discriminate against women 歧視婦女 she's prejudiced against me 她對我有成見
- 5. 逆向
- 6. 預防 vaccination against cholera 霍亂疫苗的接種 insurance against fire 火險
- 7. 相對於 the pound rose/fell against the dollar 英鎊對美元升值／貶值了 the rate of exchange against the euro 對歐元的匯率
- 8. 以…為背景; 在…的襯托下 to stand out against ... 在…的映襯下顯得醒目 dark trees stood out against the snow 黑壓壓的樹木在白雪的映襯下奪目顯眼
- 9. 為…作準備 she is saving against her retirement 她在為退休存錢 preparations were being made against his return 人們正在為他的歸來作準備
- 10. 以…作為交換 payment will be against presentation of the bill of lading 貨款將在出示提單後支付
- 1. 反對 did you vote for or against? 你投了贊成票還是反對票？
1. in opposition to
2. in anticipation of and preparation for (a problem or difficulty)
3. in resistance to; as protection from
4. in visual contrast to
5. in or into physical contact with (something), so as to be supported by or collide with it
「1. in opposition to」的反義字
against all odds 曾是80年代的一首西洋流行歌名. 我用我的 OKWAP...如果你是男性, 患色盲的可能性在十二分之一左右。 詞組:odds against 例: The odds against you getting killed in a...
...opinion is turned over in my own mind. 3.lean on & lean against 例子: (1) Please don't lean against the wall (2) ...
Race against time 是指跟時間賽跑或善用每分每秒的意思..其中的against是不需要用來個別翻譯...分每秒..不用照字面逐字翻譯. 希望對你有幫助 2008-01-01 16:14:50 補充： against用法很多,如: 反對;違反 The fight against inflation has been...