- 沿著; 沿著…的某處
- 1. 向前 to push/pull sth. along 向前推／拉某物 our house is two doors along 往前過去兩個門就是我們的房子
- 2. 一起 to ask/invite sb. along 叫／邀請某人一起去 to take sth. along 帶上某物
- 3. 到某處; 在某處 she'll be along shortly 她一會兒就到 there'll be another bus along in half an hour 過半個小時還會來一輛公共汽車
- 1. 沿著; 沿著…的某處 cottages along the riverbank 河岸上的小屋 to walk along the beach 沿海灘散步
- 1. 與…一起 the President boarded the helicopter along with two bodyguards 總統與兩名保鏢一起登上了直升機
- 2. 與…同時 he was convicted along with two others 他和另外兩人被同時定罪
1. moving in a constant direction on (a more or less horizontal surface)
2. used to refer to the passage of time or the making of progress
3. extending in a more or less horizontal line on
4. in or into company with others
along with是「片語介系詞」(phrasal preposition) and是「對等連接詞」 兩者的用法和意思均不同 You use along with to mention someone or something else that is also...2001) 2015-03-11 23:13:08 補充： He went along with her. I sent the book along with...
along the lines of 是一個將同類的東西聚集的用詞 例: A: What...mother is not home? 你媽不在時你都吃什麼? B: Something along the lines of burgers and pizza. Basically, I'...
..., is my favorite subject. 第一句的主詞只有Paper money. along是副詞修飾with這個介系詞片語. 至於這幾個介系詞片語放的位置, 要視他們在...