過去式：announced 過去分詞：announced 現在分詞：announcing
- 1. 宣布
we are pleased to announce that ... 我們很高興地宣布…
- 2. 通報…的到來
dark clouds announced the imminent storm 烏雲預示著暴風雨即將到來
- 3. 介紹
1. make a formal public statement about a fact, occurrence, or intention
2. make known the arrival of (a guest) at a formal social occasion
3. give information about (transport) in a station or airport via a public address system
「1. make a formal public statement about a fact, occurrence, or intention」的反義字
1. The crowing of cocks announced that dawn was near. ＝雞啼表示天快亮了...如此；that子句原是介系詞of的受詞） 和inform不同，announce沒有to announce someone of something的用法，所以就不會...
...吧！ declare: make known clearly or formally.宣布，宣告，公告，鄭重地說。 announce: make known.宣布。 state: express in words, esp carefully, fully and clearly...
1. Announce: 宣布、宣告 "一件事情"...給國民知道 I have something to announce today....Mywife is pregnant...先";"前" 這個的意思跟announce也有點像 比較界於ｃｌａｉｍ...