- an impressive display or range of a particular type of thing；an ordered series or arrangement
- display or arrange (things) in a particular way；dress someone in (the clothes specified)
noun: array, plural noun: arrays
verb: array, 3rd person present: arrays, gerund or present participle: arraying, past tense: arrayed, past participle: arrayed
- 1. an impressive display or range of a particular type of thing there is a vast array of literature on the topic a bewildering array of choices
- 2. an ordered series or arrangement several arrays of solar panels will help provide power the lens focuses light onto an array of pixels 同義詞
- ▪ an arrangement of troops I shall have my men drawn up here in battle array ready to come to your help
- ▪ an arrangement of quantities or symbols in rows and columns; a matrix.
- ▪ an indexed set of related elements.
- 3. literary elaborate or beautiful clothing he was clothed in fine array 同義詞
- 4. a list of jurors empaneled.
- 1. display or arrange (things) in a particular way the forces arrayed against him arrayed across the table was a buffet 同義詞
- 2. dress someone in (the clothes specified) they were arrayed in Hungarian national dress 同義詞
- 3. empanel (a jury).
- an impressive display or range of a particular type of thing: there is a vast array of literature on the topic a bewildering array of choices
- display or arrange (things) in a particular way: the manifesto immediately divided the forces arrayed against him
... only women's (ladies) apparel. 本店只售女裝 array 翻譯為華服(fine clothes)時為不可數名詞 例句:The bride ...
...呵～～ 幸好我也會一點網頁。 給你參考一下囉。 Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be...
...那股票到達一個價數，他們開始有系統的抛售自己的股份。 9. tempting array (noun) 誘人的陣仗 They put out such tempting array of delicious ...