1. a very large or fiercely burning fire
2. a very bright display of light or colour
3. a conspicuous display or outburst of something
4. used in various expressions of anger, bewilderment, or surprise as a euphemism for ‘hell’
5. burn fiercely or brightly
6. shine brightly or powerfully
7. fire a gun repeatedly or indiscriminately
... if you can 如果你能就來捉我 I'm going out in a blaze of glory 我會變成一道榮耀之光 Take me now but know the truth...
* blaze (v,n): 形容好熱也可以說 blazing heat. This blazing heat is killing me (快熱死...
1.blaze down The sun blaze down when we sit on the beach. (當我們坐在沙灘上時...