過去式：breached 過去分詞：breached 現在分詞：breaching
- 1. 違反 breach of copyright/contract/promise 侵犯版權／違背合同／違背諾言 breach of trust/secrecy 背信／洩密
- 2. 破裂
- 3. 缺口 to step into the breach 站出來接替
- 1. 違反
- 2. 在…上打開缺口
1. an act of breaking or failing to observe a law, agreement, or code of conduct
2. a break in relations
3. a gap in a wall, barrier, or defence, especially one made by an attacking army
4. make a gap in and break through (a wall, barrier, or defence)
5. break or fail to observe (a law, agreement, or code of conduct)
NO waiver by the Buyer of any breach of contract by the Supplier shall be considered as a waiver of any...by the Buyer …… shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision. 等於 Any waiver by the Buyer...
MWM found in breach of privacy laws after dating sites hacked and personal information...看出是被動，所以三個 be 動詞全部省略： MWM was found in breach of privacy laws after dating sites was hacked and...
breach the commitment breach有違反, 不履行的意思