- 1. 獲利 His farm brings in half a million dollars a year. 他的農場每年獲利五十萬美元。
- 摘取並收集(作物、水果等) bring in a good harvest 獲得好收成
- (指警察)將某人抓進警察局去盤問或起訴; 逮捕某人 Two suspicious characters were brought in. 逮捕了兩名嫌疑犯。
- (使某人)獲得(某數額)作為利潤或收入 His freelance work brings him in 5000 pounds a year. 他從事自由職業每年可獲5 000英鎊。 He does odd jobs that bring him in about 30 pounds a week. 他做零工每週可賺約30英鎊。
1. Having been brought up in Paris, he speaks French very...2013-03-04 20:27:26 補充： having been brought up in Paris 也就是完成式後面還可以接動詞是嗎...
...相反, 語意自然就不搭了. 2.a.to b.in c.about d.forth 為不是c而要用d bring in 跟 bring forth 以下是英文解釋 bring forth, a. to give birth to; deliver; bear: to...
...sb to do sth: She bind her husband to clean the clean the kitchen. 22.Bring in: This product bring in some income in a short period. 23. Bring together...