- a piece of thick, stiff paper or thin pasteboard, in particular one used for writing or printing on；a piece of thick paper printed with a picture and used to send a message or greeting
- write (something) on a card, especially for indexing.；(in golf and other sports) score (a certain number of points on a scorecard)
verb: card, 3rd person present: cards, gerund or present participle: carding, past tense: carded, past participle: carded
noun: card, plural noun: cards
- 1. a piece of thick, stiff paper or thin pasteboard, in particular one used for writing or printing on some notes jotted down on a card 同義詞
- ▪ a piece of thick paper printed with a picture and used to send a message or greeting a birthday card 同義詞
- ▪ a small rectangular piece of thick paper with a person's name and other details printed on it for purposes of identification, for example a business card a membership card entitled you to library services she dug into her bag and produced her card 同義詞
- 2. a small rectangular piece of plastic issued by a bank, containing personal data in a machine-readable form and used chiefly to obtain cash or credit your card cannot be used to withdraw more than your daily limit from cash machines she paid for the goods with her card 同義詞
- ▪ a small rectangular piece of plastic containing machine-readable data, used for paying for a phone call or gaining entry to a room.
- 3. a playing card a deck of cards 同義詞
- ▪ a game played with playing cards they were playing interminable cards
- 4. short for expansion card
- 5. a program of events at a racetrack a nine-race card
- ▪ a record of scores in a sporting event; a scorecard.
- 6. informal, dated a person regarded as odd or amusing He laughed, “You're a card, you know.”
- 1. write (something) on a card, especially for indexing.
- ▪ informal (in golf and other sports) score (a certain number of points on a scorecard) he carded 68 in the final round
- ▪ (of the referee in soccer and some other sports) show a yellow or red card to (a player who is being cautioned or sent off) Reid, seconds after being carded, broke down the left wing a Mac flanker was carded and sent to the sin bin in the first half
- 2. North American check the identity card of (someone), in particular as evidence of legal drinking age we were carded at the entrance to the club
一般來說Debit Card的用法就類似Credit Card, 在Debit卡上亦有Mast... Card用的時候, 你不用輸入密碼, 而以簽名代替如同Credit Card一樣, 當店家刷卡時, 會直接從你的帳戶裡扣除你所消費的金額, 而當銀行存款...
... a landline ? or u just have mobile ?at the moment looking like telephone card is ur only choose =.= 2006-08-17 02:32:14 補充： u can get cheaper...
1.We _____ your credit card for your replacement item and ship it for free. A. bill B. cover...