- protect and care for (someone) lovingly；hold (something) dear
verb: cherish, 3rd person present: cherishes, gerund or present participle: cherishing, past tense: cherished, past participle: cherished
- 1. protect and care for (someone) lovingly he cared for me beyond measure and cherished me in his heart 同義詞
- ▪ hold (something) dear I cherish the letters she wrote cherished possessions 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ keep (a hope or ambition) in one's mind he had long cherished a secret fantasy about his future 同義詞 反義詞
- protect and care for (someone) lovingly: he needed a woman he could cherish
cherish意思就是珍惜和珍愛之意。你會好好愛護啥的意思。 或是對啥事情或東西懷抱...可以直接加受詞，不需要有介繫詞或是補語之類。 用法： Parents always cherish their kids. cherish後方可直接加受詞，如父母總是珍惜著他們的...
cherish 有珍惜、珍愛的意思 cherish the happiness we have 珍惜我們所擁有的幸福 cherish the happiness we happy 文法上不通, 因為 we 是名詞, 而 happy 是形容詞 名詞後面...
...也譯為"中文""意思"。 Anyway,原英語可以是 To cherish each moment 但更大可能是 To cherish every moment 因為假如你找專業翻譯人...