- a serious disagreement or argument, typically a protracted one；a prolonged armed struggle
- be incompatible or at variance; clash
noun: conflict, plural noun: conflicts
verb: conflict, 3rd person present: conflicts, gerund or present participle: conflicting, past tense: conflicted, past participle: conflicted
- 1. a serious disagreement or argument, typically a protracted one the eternal conflict between the sexes doctors often come into conflict with politicians 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a prolonged armed struggle regional conflicts 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a state of mind in which a person experiences a clash of opposing feelings or needs bewildered by her own inner conflict, she could only stand there feeling vulnerable
- ▪ a serious incompatibility between two or more opinions, principles, or interests there was a conflict between his business and domestic life 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. be incompatible or at variance; clash parents' and children's interests sometimes conflict the date for the match conflicted with a religious festival
...not sure what you meant by that question. "Where does conflict happen? " You didn't even say what kind of conflict or some details...
咕咕雞分明來亂的 =口= 在問過外國朋友後為您解說這句的意思吧 conflict 是衝突、鬥爭之意 mass 是一堆、大量 proportion 照這句子看是「比率」的...
conflict是不及物動詞.要嘛這樣:The two drawings conflict.不然這樣:The two drawings conflict with each other. 2006-11-23 19:11:30 補充： "重音在第二音節嗎?"Yes!