- 1. 困惑的 he was confused about the instructions 操作指南把他給搞糊塗了 the confused elderly 糊塗的老年人
- 2. 混亂的
- 3. 分辨不清的 confused memories of childhood 模糊的童年記憶
1. (of a person) unable to think clearly; bewildered
2. showing bewilderment
3. lacking order and so difficult to understand
4. lacking clear distinction of elements; jumbled
「1. (of a person) unable to think clearly; bewildered」的反義字
「2. lacking order and so difficult to understand」的反義字
「3. lacking clear distinction of elements; jumbled」的反義字
confuse可以直接單純當difficult understand或 not understand嗎confuse 和 understand 沒有關係。confuse意指混淆、分不清楚(fail to differentiate)；反義字是enlighten, distinguish, clarify等。Confuse是對方導致混淆，而understand是指自己的理解能力。
First of all, I think your reason for not wanting to marry a person because he has been divorced or has a son is not really bias. If you tell your mom this, it will make you seem irrational and unreasonable. That disvocee might be a...
ARRIVE是一般用法的"抵達"，就是說明"到達"的事實。 The train will arrive Taipei at 7 o'clock. 簡單表示抵達則ARRIVE 與 REACH可以通用。 但是用在DEPART相對意義時，要用ARRIVE。 REACH是經過一番...