- 1. 混亂的
- 2. 糊塗的
- 3. 頭腦昏昏然的
- 4. muddle的動詞過去式、過去分詞
- 將……混在一起[（+together/up）] Don't muddle things together. 不要把東西混在一起。
- 胡亂思考；糊裡糊塗地行事 muddle through a task 胡亂做完一件事
- 糊塗；混亂狀態[S] When mother came home, she found the house in a muddle. 母親回到家裡，發現屋子裡一片混亂。
- 混亂 to be in a muddle 亂七八糟 the string was in a muddle 繩子亂作一團
- muddle up
- 【貶】混日子 We muddle along from day to day. 我們一天天地混日子。
- 混淆 Later they may muddle up your names with those of your cousins. 以後他們可能會把你的名字跟你堂兄弟們的名字相混淆。
- 胡亂應付過去; 混過(困難時期等) There were problems, but we muddled through somehow. 困難是有的, 但我們好歹混過來了。
- 混日子; 雜亂無章地幹下去 He's still muddling on. 他仍然是在糊裡糊塗地混日子。
- 混日子；雜亂無章地幹下去 He's still muddling on. 他仍然是在糊裡糊塗地混日子。
好巧喔Good coincidence Oh 得過且過Muddling through詞典(過一天算一天, 不作長遠打算) muddle along; drift along; get by however...
I am in muddled senior high vocational school career what I read is the department that ...
In a smallish Collins glass, muddle lime juice with 1/2 to 1 teaspoon superfine sugar. 在一個略小的科林斯玻璃杯裡，對...