- think carefully about (something), typically before making a decision；think about and be drawn toward (a course of action)
verb: consider, 3rd person present: considers, gerund or present participle: considering, past tense: considered, past participle: considered
- 1. think carefully about (something), typically before making a decision:
each application is considered on its merits
- 2. think about and be drawn toward (a course of action):
he had considered giving up his job
- 3. regard (someone or something) as having a specified quality:
I consider him irresponsible
- 4. believe; think:
all three patients were considered to be in a critical condition
I don't consider that I'm to blame
- 5. take (something) into account when making an assessment or judgment:
one service area is not enough when you consider the number of cars using this highway
- 6. look attentively at:
he considered the women around the table with wariness
"considering" means "taking everything into account... there are more words after "considering", then it would mean "考慮到." 2014-02-11 23...
原因很簡單, 就是主動與被動的區別. 主動: consider + Ving 例: Will you consider ...。 沒錯, 答案是A 因為is generally considered是被動. C的to invent雖也是不定詞, 但表示...
I consider him (to be) foolish. 受詞補語是形容詞（he is foolish) = I consider him (to be) a fool.受詞補語是名詞（he is a fool) =/= I consider him (to be) foolishness. 此句不成立。因為受詞的意思與受詞不符 him...