- think carefully about (something), typically before making a decision；think about and be drawn toward (a course of action)
verb: consider, 3rd person present: considers, gerund or present participle: considering, past tense: considered, past participle: considered
- 1. think carefully about (something), typically before making a decision each application is considered on its merits 同義詞
- ▪ think about and be drawn toward (a course of action) he had considered giving up his job
- ▪ regard (someone or something) as having a specified quality I consider him irresponsible 同義詞
- ▪ believe; think all three patients were considered to be in a critical condition I don't consider that I'm to blame
- ▪ take (something) into account when making an assessment or judgment one service area is not enough when you consider the number of cars using this highway 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ look attentively at he considered the women around the table with wariness 同義詞
"considering" means "taking everything into account... there are more words after "considering", then it would mean "考慮到." 2014-02-11 23...
原因很簡單, 就是主動與被動的區別. 主動: consider + Ving 例: Will you consider ...。 沒錯, 答案是A 因為is generally considered是被動. C的to invent雖也是不定詞, 但表示...
I consider him (to be) foolish. 受詞補語是形容詞（he is foolish) = I consider him (to be) a fool.受詞補語是名詞（he is a fool) =/= I consider him (to be) foolishness. 此句不成立。因為受詞的意思與受詞不符 him...