- 信貸; 信用; 聲譽；讚揚; 榮譽; 使某人值得讚揚
過去式：credited 過去分詞：credited 現在分詞：crediting
- 1. 信貸; 信用; 聲譽 her credit is good 她的信用很好 to live on credit 靠借貸為生
- 2. 讚揚; 榮譽; 使某人值得讚揚 to get the credit for sth./doing sth. 因某事物／做某事得到稱讚 to give sb. (the) credit for sth./doing sth. 因某事物／做某事認可某人
- 3. 添榮譽的人; 添榮譽的事物 to be a credit to sb./sth. 是某人／某機構的光榮
- 4. 貸方餘額; 付款憑證; 存入金額; 貸記 to be in credit 有結餘 to have £200 to one's credit 賬上有200英鎊的存款
- 5. 學分
- 1. 演職人員字幕
- 1. 歸於 to credit sb. with sth./doing sth. 把某事物／做某事歸功於某人 she is credited with the discovery/with discovering sth. 人們認為這一發現／發現某物是她的功勞
- 2. 把…記入貸方
- 3. 相信 would you credit it! 真是不可思議！
1. the ability of a customer to obtain goods or services before payment, based on the trust that payment will be made in the future
2. public acknowledgement or praise, given or received when a person's responsibility for an action or idea becomes apparent
3. a source of pride
4. good reputation
5. publicly acknowledge a contributor's role in the production of (something published or broadcast)
6. ascribe (an achievement or good quality) to someone
7. believe (something surprising or unlikely)
「1. believe (something surprising or unlikely)」的反義字
energy credit: (能源信用? 是否會用此名詞只有時間能決定) 是一個目前推動中的構想，還沒推動，主要是構想在再生能源方面，但是目前在主流Carbon Credit運作的情況，要變成制度只怕須強而有利，且能與目前商業慣例(Practices...
open-end credit=open credit =end credit Definition（定義） An agreement by a bank to...once it has been repaid. also called revolving credit or revolving line of credit. 一個由銀行同意借貸者的固定信用額度，這...
credit and copyright 翻成中文就是: 感謝&著作權 ------------------------------------------------------ 裡面的credit查字典的結果是: credit[credit || 'kredɪt] (名) 賒帳, 賒欠; 銀行存款; 信譽; 信用...