- 下來; 下斜；遞減
過去式：descended 過去分詞：descended 現在分詞：descending
- 1. 走下
- 1. 下來; 下斜
- 2. 遞減 in descending order of importance 按重要性遞減順序
- 3. 降臨; 降落 gloom descended upon the group 這群人突然變得沮喪起來
- 4. 突然湧來 to descend on or upon ...
- 5. 是後裔 to descend from ... 是…的後裔
- 6. 起源 to descend from ... 起源於…
- 7. 墮落 to descend so low or far as to do sth. 墮落到做某事的地步 to descend into 逐漸陷入
1. move or fall downwards
2. move down (a slope or stairs)
3. (of a road, path, or flight of steps) slope or lead downwards
4. act in a shameful way that is far below one's usual standards
5. (of a situation or group of people) reach (an undesirable state)
6. make an unexpected visit to
7. be a blood relative of (a specified ancestor)
8. (of an asset) pass by inheritance, typically from parent to child
「1. move or fall downwards」的反義字
「2. move down (a slope or stairs)」的反義字
「3. (of a situation or group of people) reach (an undesirable state)」的反義字
「4. (of an asset) pass by inheritance, typically from parent to child」的反義字
there is feces in descending and sigmoid colon --- 排泄物沒有排乾淨並且推積在S型的結腸裡面 fece--- 排泄物 descend ---下降;下來 sigmoid--- S型的 colon--- 結腸 希望能幫到你!
...from their lofty heights for short periods of time, generally descending backwards to the ground. 無尾熊是樹居有袋類動物,牠們只從...
ascending a. 遞增的descending a. 遞減的ascending sort order 遞增排序 例如：筆劃由少開始排到最多...