- take (a liquid) into the mouth and swallow；consume or be in the habit of consuming alcohol, especially to excess
- a liquid that can be swallowed as refreshment or nourishment；a quantity of liquid swallowed
verb: drink, 3rd person present: drinks, gerund or present participle: drinking, past tense: drank, past participle: drunk
- 1. take (a liquid) into the mouth and swallow we sat by the fire, drinking our coffee he drank thirstily 同義詞
- ▪ consume or be in the habit of consuming alcohol, especially to excess she doesn't drink or smoke he drank himself into a stupor 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ consume the rest of a drink, especially in a rapid manner.
- ▪ informal (of a plant or a porous substance) absorb (moisture) the seedlings apparently drink much more water than we had realized
- ▪ (of wine) have a specified flavor or character when drunk this wine is really drinking beautifully
- 2. watch or listen to something with eager pleasure or interest she strolled to the window to drink in the view
- 1. a liquid that can be swallowed as refreshment or nourishment a table covered with food and drink cans of soda and other drinks 同義詞
- ▪ a quantity of liquid swallowed he had a drink of water 同義詞
- ▪ alcohol, or the habitual or excessive consumption of alcohol the effects of too much drink they both took to drink 同義詞
- ▪ a glass of liquid, especially when alcoholic we went for a drink 同義詞
- ▪ the sea or another large area of water he heaved the outboard motor into the drink 同義詞
"你喝酒了嗎" Did you drink? 如果你在酒吧,朋友會直接這樣問,通常不會再加上 alcohol...該動作已經結束 (你可參考過去式的用法) I have drank. You have drank. He has drank...
He drank three bottles of beer and got drunk. [為什麼got後面接drunk...形容主詞的狀態，是個形容詞。 這裡說 「他喝了三瓶啤酒」，而 「變得」 drunk 「醉了」。 drunk 是形容喝酒之後無法控制行為，也就是 「醉了...
I drink all water. 這句話在語言邏輯上有點瑕疵。 I drink all water. 如果不加定冠詞...全天下的水都喝掉 我會建議 (一) 改成過去式並+上定冠詞 the => I drank all the water. (我把所有的水喝掉了) 因為現在式通常是在陳述一件指恆久不變...