- 1. 到期的 to be/fall due 到期
- 2. 應有的 to be due (for) sth. 應得到 to be due to sb./sth. 應給予
- 3. 適當的 to pay due consideration or regard to sth. 適當考慮某事物 with all due respect 恕我冒昧
- 4. 預期應到的; 預期到達; 預定出版 to be due 預期發生 to be due to do sth. 預定做某事
- 1. 因為 due to the fact that ... 由於…的事實 to be due to sb. 多虧某人
- 1. 正對著 due north/south/east/west 正北／正南／正東／正西
- 1. 應得的東西 to give sb. his/her due 給某人說句公道話 he always tries to give folk their due 他總是儘量待人公平
- 1. 應繳款 to pay one's dues this drummer has paid his dues with the best 這個鼓手經歷的苦難不比任何人少
1. expected at or planned for at a certain time
2. (of a payment) required at a certain time
3. (of a thing) required or owed as a legal or moral obligation
4. of the proper quality or extent
5. one's right; what is owed to one
6. an obligatory payment; a fee
「1. (of a payment) required at a certain time」的反義字
「2. (of a thing) required or owed as a legal or moral obligation」的反義字
「3. of the proper quality or extent」的反義字
...of the proper quality or extent, 也等於adequate的意思. 例句: Driving without due care and attention is dangerous. 開車的時候如果沒有很小心以及專注, 是很危險...
...quot;為兩部分). 原來的句子是這樣: The company went out of business due to poor management. 這家公司因為管理不善而關門大吉. 現在我們要強調[due to poor...
due in part to 部份因為; 某種程度上因為; 特別因為 = in part because of = partly because of = to some degree/extent because of = in particular because of = especially because of due in great part to 主要因為; 很大程度上因為 = in great part because of = mainly/majorly...