- provide with a quality, ability, or asset；have breasts or a penis of specified size
verb: endow, 3rd person present: endows, gerund or present participle: endowing, past tense: endowed, past participle: endowed
- 1. provide with a quality, ability, or asset he was endowed with tremendous physical strength the country is well endowed with mineral resources 同義詞
- ▪ informal have breasts or a penis of specified size I had two brothers who were both better endowed than me even more objectionable are his mostly gratuitous descriptions of generously endowed women
- 2. give or bequeath an income or property to (a person or institution) he endowed the Church with lands
- ▪ establish (a university post, annual prize, etc.) by donating the funds needed to maintain it he endowed three chairs at Liverpool University 同義詞
...各大學院校裡最流行的課後消遣活動之一。 2. 形容詞子句是which are well endowed with computer networks.修飾前面的名詞Taiwan's universities...
...常常... I am prone to weariness recently. 我最近容易覺得累。 4.(to be )endowed with 天生就有.. She is endowed with white skin. 她天生就...
... in mind = 牢牢地記住 祝福你未來的日子一切好運May you be endowed with good fortunes from this point forward. Endow = 賜予Good...