- suffer (something painful or difficult) patiently；remain in existence; last
verb: endure, 3rd person present: endures, gerund or present participle: enduring, past tense: endured, past participle: endured
- 1. suffer (something painful or difficult) patiently:
it seemed impossible that anyone could endure such pain
- 2. remain in existence; last:
these cities have endured through time
- v.suffer (something painful or difficult) patiently:
- it seemed impossible that anyone could endure such pain
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
其實 endure 跟 tolerate 是一樣的 用中文例句來解釋 快樂跟高興 這兩個是一樣的 夫妻間.../more with you 我不能再忍受你下去了 例句: I cannot endure his constant criticism 我不能再忍受他長期的批評 給你一個解釋...
... sustain the pressure of; 2. Bear - To have a tolerance for; endure 3. Abide - To put up with; tolerate(e.g: Can't abide such...
Endure rice science and technology, it will be that science and technology and industry develop the...material and technological bottleneck, break through to some extent because the application which endure rice science and technology is researched and developed too...