- 創立; 制定；機構
- 1. 創立; 制定
- 2. 機構
- 3. 企業
- 4. 編制; 成員 to be on/form part of the establishment 在編
- 5. 權威人士 the literary/art/medical/legal establishment 文學／藝術／醫學／法律界權威
1. the action of establishing something or being established
2. a business organization, public institution, or household
3. a group in a society exercising power and influence over matters of policy, opinion, or taste, and seen as resisting change
「1. the action of establishing something or being established」的反義字
in that "up the establishment" era -->在那個"創立"的年代
They advocated that restrictions on the establishment of school be lifted. 他們主張建校的規定與限制一定要提高。 【文法...
When establishment according to &amp; amp; rdquo; +&amp; amp; rdquo; Key...amp; rdquo; May cut the Celsius/fahrenheit demonstration When establishment makes &amp; amp; quot; Shifting key &amp; amp; quot...