- 花; 盛行；開花植物
- 開花；繁榮; 發展成熟
過去式：flowered 過去分詞：flowered 現在分詞：flowering
- 1. 花; 盛行 to be in/come into flower 開花 to be in full flower 盛開
- 2. 開花植物 wild flowers 野花 to plant/sow/grow flowers 種花
- 1. 開花
- 2. 繁榮; 發展成熟 she has flowered into a great writer 她已經成長為一位偉大的作家
1. the seed-bearing part of a plant, consisting of reproductive organs (stamens and carpels) that are typically surrounded by a brightly coloured corolla (petals) and a green calyx (sepals)
2. the finest individuals out of a number of people or things
「1. the finest individuals out of a number of people or things」的反義字
I'm calling to purchase a flower bouquet that I'd Iike delivered on Monday. 請問句中的delivered 是甚麼詞態? would like 是片語動詞嗎?
I'm calling to purchase a flower bouquet that I'd like delivered on Monday. would like是...that I'd like delivered on Monday的功能是修飾前面的a flower bouquet。 關係代名詞that同時還是子句動詞like的「受詞」，代表flower bouquet 即...
Flower characteristics such as inflorescence length, flower number on inflorescence...and flower stalk length, flower color and shape, number of pistil and anther from 20 flowers were examined. Inflorescence length: 開花長度 Flower...
flower child (六、七十年代西方出現的主張和平、愛情的)佩花嬉皮士 flower children 【俚】花派嬉皮(因其常佩花或...關係紊亂。 2008-04-03 02:03:56 補充： 所以電玩用Flower Child隱喻跟嬉皮士一樣，運用迷幻藥之類的...