- obtain or secure (something desired, favorable, or profitable)；bring over to one's interest or views; win over
- an increase in wealth or resources；a thing that is achieved or acquired
verb: gain, 3rd person present: gains, gerund or present participle: gaining, past tense: gained, past participle: gained
- 1. obtain or secure (something desired, favorable, or profitable) their blend of acoustic folk pop gained them several chart hits a process that has gained the confidence of the industry 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ archaic bring over to one's interest or views; win over to gratify the queen, and gain the court
- ▪ reach or arrive at (a desired destination) we gained the ridge 同義詞
- ▪ come closer to (a person or thing pursued) a huge bear gaining on him with every stride 同義詞
- 2. increase the amount or rate of (something, typically weight or speed) I have gained weight over the years 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ increase in value stocks also gained for the third day in a row 同義詞
- ▪ improve or advance in (some respect) canoeing is gaining in popularity 同義詞
- ▪ (of a clock or watch) become fast by (a specific amount of time) this atomic clock will neither gain nor lose a second in the next 1 million years
- 1. an increase in wealth or resources the mayor was accused of using municipal funds for personal gain 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a thing that is achieved or acquired a balance between water loss and water gain
- ▪ the factor by which power or voltage is increased in an amplifier or other electronic device, usually expressed as a logarithm.
...statement)。幅度也未知。這時就符合動態的觀念了。結果很難估算。此為dynamic。 gains在這裡，指的就是好處。 農業政策改革，有的效果可預期，幅度也易估計...
...或物品等等. 不能用來形容學到或是精神上的收穫; 較常用在形容實質上. "gain" : "收穫", 得到, 所得 No pain, no gain. 沒有努力/痛苦, 就...
...較為接近的文獻如下。 Incentives and Static and Dynamic Gains from Market Reform in an Emerging Profits ...