- of the color between blue and yellow in the spectrum; colored like grass or emeralds；consisting of fresh green vegetables
- green color or pigment；green clothes or material
- make or become green in color；make (an urban or desert area) more verdant by planting or encouraging trees or other greenery
noun: green, plural noun: greens
verb: green, 3rd person present: greens, gerund or present participle: greening, past tense: greened, past participle: greened
- 1. of the color between blue and yellow in the spectrum; colored like grass or emeralds the leaves are bright green 同義詞
- ▪ consisting of fresh green vegetables a green salad
- ▪ denoting a green light or flag used as a signal to proceed.
- ▪ (of a ski run) of the lowest level of difficulty, as indicated by colored markers on the run.
- ▪ denoting one of three colors of quark.
- 2. covered with grass, trees, or other plants proposals that would smother green fields with development 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ concerned with or supporting protection of the environment as a political principle a Green candidate for the European parliament 同義詞
- ▪ (of a product) not harmful to the environment traditional, modern, and green funerals 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. (of a plant or fruit) young or unripe green shoots 同義詞
- ▪ (of wood) unseasoned.
- ▪ (of food or leather) not dried, smoked, or tanned. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a memory) not fading clubs devoted to keeping green the memory of Sherlock Holmes 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ still strong or vigorous first there was green old age, hardly different from middle age 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ archaic (of a wound) fresh; not healed.
- 4. (of a person) inexperienced, naive, or gullible a green recruit fresh from college 同義詞 反義詞
- 5. (of the complexion or a person) pale and sickly-looking “Are you all right? You look absolutely green.” 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. green color or pigment major roads are marked in green
- ▪ green clothes or material two girls in red and green
- ▪ green foliage or growing plants that lovely canopy of green over Puritan Road 同義詞
- ▪ green leafy vegetables salad greens collard greens 同義詞
- ▪ a green light.
- ▪ informal, dated money you'll save yourself some green
- 2. a piece of public or common grassy land, especially in the center of a town a house overlooking the green 同義詞
- ▪ an area of smooth, very short grass immediately surrounding a hole on a golf course a 60 ft putt on the last green
- 3. a member or supporter of an environmentalist group or party the Greens' remarkable 15 percent vote 同義詞
- 1. make or become green in color the roof was greening with lichen
- ▪ make (an urban or desert area) more verdant by planting or encouraging trees or other greenery greening the desert
- 2. make less harmful or more sensitive to the environment the importance of greening this industry
The Green Green Grass of home 綠草如茵的家園這是著名歌星 Tom...see me in the shade of that old oak tree as they lay me neath the green, green grass of home.是的 他們都來了 就站在那顆大橡樹的陰影下 看著我下葬...
1. go green 或 live green裡green是adj嗎? 我對go...live happily 的片語是知道的,但是對go green 這樣的片語 結構是陌生的,有沒有人可以...for+once 2011-09-30 15:15:39 補充： go green, live green這些片語都是近二十年來才有...
沒看到上下文 所以不能確定 可能是忌妒吧 但如果是 green thumb 表示有園藝天份 2005-01-20 01:17:19 補充： ...當個影子 個性也比較陰鬱 藏在她姊的光影之後 這裡 green 應該是有兩個意思 陰鬱不喜出頭 有園藝天份 上文...