- 勞動力的; 勞資的; 工會的
- 努力；費力地做; 緩慢運轉
- 1. 勞動 manual labour 體力勞動 the division of labour 分工
- 2. 勞工 cheap labour 廉價勞動力 skilled/unskilled labour 熟練／非熟練工人
- 3. 分娩 to go into or begin labour 開始分娩 to be in labour 正在分娩
- 1. 勞動力的; 勞資的; 工會的 the graduate labour market is changing 畢業生就業市場正在發生變化
- 1. 努力 he's been labouring at or over the report since Wednesday 自星期三以來他一直忙著寫這份報告 to labour to do sth. 努力做某事
- 2. 費力地做; 緩慢運轉 he was labouring to breathe 他吃力地呼吸著 the car laboured up the hill 這輛車費力地爬上了山
1. work, especially physical work
2. workers, especially manual workers, considered collectively
3. the process of childbirth from the start of uterine contractions to delivery
4. work hard; make great effort
5. have difficulty in doing something despite working hard
「1. workers, especially manual workers, considered collectively」的反義字
「2. work hard; make great effort」的反義字
Cheap labour廉價勞工 Most of the diamonds traded internationally are...
實際就業的人口 占 全國可能就業人口(一般指15-60歲)的比例.
The Council of Labor Affairs yesterday announced approval of a bill... will be required to guarantee health and labor insurance for temporary workers and provide temporary staff...